Kitchen Capers Forum Index Kitchen Capers
People learn from one another, just as iron sharpens iron. Proverbs 27:17

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 Back to Kitchen Capers Home
A Gameday Snack,.. (Football or Soccer)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kitchen Capers Forum Index -> Easy Finger Foods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Old CooT
lurker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:26 am    Post subject: A Gameday Snack,.. (Football or Soccer) Reply with quote

A Gameday Snack,.. (Football or Soccer)

It has Nacho chips that have been browned under the broiler, I have always liked them this way.. they are hot and have a better flavor when browned.

The meat sauce is made with a taco seasoning mix then run thru a processor to make it a dip quality dipping meat sauce.

Refried beans, I used a chili con cueso dip that I thinned with a little water to make it a pourable cheese sauce,

And there is Guacamole, sourcream just scooped there for dipping, and some loose cheddar cheese, chopped green onions,..

You can almost make a meal of this or share a plate per 2 people... use plenty of napkins and enjoy..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Kitchen Capers Forum Index -> Easy Finger Foods All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: