Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:54 am Post subject: Nutella & Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake
Good for a 21cm Pan
100ml fresh milk(I use Magnolia fresh milk)
50g cream cheese
120g cake flour
4 egg yolks
6 egg white(means remove 2 yolks from 8 eggs)
80g fine sugar
1. Add butter, cheese and milk and Nutella in a pot to cook till it thickens. Sieve this if there are lumps(cheese). Press it through the sieve to break down the lumps.
2. Set aside to cool completely.
3. In a separate bowl, add eggs to whisk lightly, add flour to mix.
4. Pour in cheese mixture and stir till evenly mixed.
5. In a cake mixer bowl add egg whites to whisk till foamy. Then add sugar. Continue to whisk till it peaks.
6. Fold in egg whites with cream cheese mixture till well combined.
7. Pour into Chiffon Pan, slam the pan against the table to release air bubbles trap below.
8 Bake in preheated oven set at 180C for 45 minutes.
9. Remove, invert to cool completely before removing from the pan.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1