Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:06 am Post subject: French Beans with Squid Tentacles
|Simple fare my mom used to cook for us as kids. Now its one of the repertoire of dishes I cook for the family.
300 g french beans(cut into smaller branches)
10 pcs fresh squid tentacles
1 clove garlic(chopped finely)
1 tsp sugar
1 tbsp Fish sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1. Heat up and add 1 tbsp of Sunflower Oil(or any cooking oil you prefer), add garlic and fry till fragrant.
2. Add tentacles and seasonings and stir fry at high heat for 1 minute
3. Add french beans and stir fry till beans are cooked(or when the green turns a darker shade).
4. Sprinkle sugar over the top and give it a good stir to mix.
5. Turn off fire, dish out and serve.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1