Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:24 pm Post subject: XO Brandy Chicken
|A dish my mom use to cook for me during my confinement period when my girls were born. Now I cook this to serve her to nourish her.
3 pcs chicken thigh (deboned, cut into chunks)
1 inch old ginger, shredded
50ml Sesame oil
1 tbsp Dark Soya sauce
100ml XO Brandy(you can use DOM Wine too)
1. Heat up wok with sesame oil. Add ginger to saute till fragrant.
2. Add chicken chop chunks and stir fry for a while.
3. Cover the wok and let it simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. Remove the cover and drizzle dark soya sauce over it and stir to mix evenly.
5. Turn up the heat and stir fry for 2 minutes.
6. Lastly drizzle all the Brandy over the chicken, give it a good stir, then turn off the fire.
7. Serve hot with warmed rice.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1