Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 am Post subject: Genmaicha Green Tea Cake
1.5 tbsp of japanese Genmaicha tea powder
80ml thickened cream
1 egg +5 egg yolks
5 egg whites
1. Beat egg yolks until creamy.
2. Mix flour with Genmaicha tea powder.
3. Fold in flour with egg yolk batter and alternate it with cream.
4. Whip egg whites till foamy and add sugar until soft peak.
5. Mix the 2 batters together until its well combined.
6. Pour into spring foam cake pan.
7. Bake at preheated oven 170 deg C for 25 mins then reduce heat to 150 deg C for another 10 mins or till done.
8. Let the cake sits for 2 mins and unmould it.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1