Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:47 am Post subject: Lobster Salad(rec n pic)
|This is fail proof as the Lobster is already cooked. I bought a frozen whole lobster from the supermarket recently.
The lobster shell has been cracked so its easier to serve.
1 whole lobster(frozen)
Fruit Cocktail(canned, drain the syrup)
300g diced honey sweet mangoes
cream : Mixed together
300g mayonnaise(I used KRAFT)
100g salad cream(I used Heinz)
100ml ice cream soda(or any flavored aerated drink)
1. Blanch lobster in hot water for 1 minute. Drain, remove flesh from the belly.
2. Diced the lobster meat into cubes.
3. On a large plate, add the fruit cocktail, mangoes on it.
4. Finally add the lobster meat.
5. Drizzle the salad sauce over it and top it with the lobster shell for presentation.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1