Joined: 20 Jul 2004
|Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:21 pm Post subject: Mango Sponge Cupcakes(rec n pic)
|Experimented with cold eggs and frozen puree just to see if it rises properly. Turn out to be such a light and fluffy cake. Loved it..!
The yellow cream is actually Mango Ice Cream.
4 eggs(cold, from the fridge/chiller)
80g fine sugar
100g frozen mango puree (leave out at room temperature to thaw and soften)
80g Cake Flour
1. Put eggs and sugar into the mixer and whip till light and fluffy and doubled in volume.
2. Add puree and continue to whip for 5 mins.
3. Finally add flour and continue to whip for 2 to 3 mins.
4. Pour into cupcake liners or cake pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven 180C for 15 mins.
6. Remove to cool and serve with ice cream.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I have EVERYTHING I need. Psalms 23:1